PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet MPL (Through CTC)
View Single Post
Old 7th Jun 2013, 18:11
southernjock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Last minute application

I decided to apply when this programme reopened, I didn't apply in April due to work commitments that I knew meant I wouldn't be able to make the selection dates.

With the reopening of the programme however I thought I might be able to attend the second set of selection, so applied last night. My application was screened (including my earliest start date at the end of the year) and I was accepted to stage 2 today but my heart sank when the email also told me I would have to start training by Sep.

I have emailed CTC back to withdraw from the remainder of the selection process as I am unable to start in Sep due to work commitments and have received a positive response from them.

I have to say I concur with 15206, dealing with CTC has been a positive experience for me in this and other selection processes. It wouldn't surprise me however that there could be delays due to the amount of traffic Dibden is processing at the moment for easyJet, Qatar and all those that are joining their generic Wings program as a result (as well as the unsuccessful BAFPP candidates).

Good luck to everyone else in the selection process!

Last edited by southernjock; 7th Jun 2013 at 18:13.