PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 7th Jun 2013, 03:52
004wercras

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think Sith Mrdak has decided to shelve Beaker and ESSO for now because ESSO cannot utter a sentence without using anger or insulting people and Beaker is only capable of mi mi mi mi. Safer to park them on a shelf (like a CAsA procedures manual or other associated shelfware) rather than have both of them shooting off multiple feet.
At least Mrdak can articulate, even if it is all a load of spin coated buggerised folly.

Kharon, Sen X certainly had a robust thread running on Bankstown. I guess we can only speculate about the message he was sending through his line of inquiry, but perhaps in laymans terms it was something like this -
'I have some documents in front of me boys, but some of it is missing and, well, you tried to sneak the incomplete document through without attaching all of it, and that is naughty, you see I have the entire document, warts and all, and if you bull**** me I am going to crucify you for lying under oath. So either come clean and submit the missing bits, at least that way you haven't lied but of course you look like you have been covering up, or you can lie, i release the missing page(s) and you become instantly unemployed, and you get to speak with the Feds too'.

Last edited by 004wercras; 7th Jun 2013 at 08:44.