PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F15 Court Martial (Merged thread)
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2003, 21:57
Brian Young

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I SIMPLY CAN'T ADD.............

..........anything in terms of congratulations to Spot and Sue. After all, I only left you both this morning. However, I would like to say that it should be noted that Spot's sister Barbara and her husband John have been absolutely wonderful in support of Spot (and Sue) and I think that people should know about it. They have been there throughout the court martial and have been absolute bricks.

I was sad that Al Turner and Mike Tasker were not there for the end (not sure that you could have handled the emotion of the moment - I was having severe difficultly) after all their support.

One thing that I think people ought to know is that this is the first time Dick Doleman has been involved in getting someone OUT of the ****! Bravo, well done - you have been absolutely wonderful. For anyone who knows Dick, you will understand that having him as a friend is, quite frankly, a good policy.

Spot and Sue - hopefully you will have stopped reading this and getting on with your life again. If Joanna and Jamie are reading this - you have had a tough time. I am glad for you both. Look after your Mum and Dad. They deserve it.

Brian

Last edited by Brian Young; 26th Feb 2003 at 23:02.