PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F15 Court Martial (Merged thread)
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2003, 21:13
It's Life Jim 208

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Many many heartfelt congrats SPOT to you and your superb team of supporters.

Thank You, SPOT and Sue for having the courage and determination to see this whole sorry episode through and not giving up in the face of such overwhelming pressure.

Our paths may have crossed years ago at ERAD, but I feel that you could have been any one of the hundreds of ATCOs in the trade that I have known and worked with over the years.

I have been in TG9 for over 28 years now, but I have noticed an insipid deterioration over the past 5 years of leadership, direction and support from above. THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE, (we all thought things would improve when they moved from the big white house on the hill).

Instead of listening to the shop floor warnings and learning from their's and other's mistakes or blind alleys, all they do it put up their umbrellas at the first sign of trouble and put queries into their "too difficult" trays.

There needs to be some serious bridge building, reassurance and support for all aspects of RAF ATC, quickly, before morale declines any further and despondancy takes over for good.

Is it a consequence that we have been informed today that PVR waiting times are going to rise within the next 24 hours?

Please go ahead SPOT and write the book so that everyone can read the whole story.

I hope the service look after you and your long suffering family in the future and learns it's lesson this time.