PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hats off to the RPG!
View Single Post
Old 6th Jun 2013, 06:53
goaround737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
depone

I agree Depone, that experience is subjective and that you personally may not have realised what Ryanair was all about. That being said, im unsure why you didn't know?? (at the risk of sounding sarcastic which is not my intention, you have regular access to the internet, no?)

I know of 6 individuals who now work for Ryanair with various start dates commencing from roughly 2008/2009 to date. All of these guys without exception knew exactly the conditions that awaited them regarding T+Cs and union status (indeed, these are not stupid people, it would be a foolhardy venture to spend £30k on buying your way into a company if you did not know EXACTLY what £30k was buying you??) Furthermore all of them accepted the, frankly awful verging on opportunistic and exploitative, conditions therein!

These people did so because this afforded them an opportunity at a job when no other job would have been forthcoming! I agree that these people are not bad people or pilots but to whine about conditions when they have purchased the product/outcome in questions, is simply ludicrous.