PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F15 Court Martial (Merged thread)
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2003, 18:09
Downwind.Maddl-Land

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts
Nothing further to add, Spot - this was the only correct verdict. Nice one Team! The fact that there was an element of doubt about the possible verdict speaks volumes about the PC fantasy world that my old - and much loved Service - now thrashes around in.

The nightmare is over; however, I suggest that they re-occur at regular intervals so that a claim about Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, victimisation, defamation, and anything else your legal team can dream up, obtains suitable recompense. If the going rate for pregnancy is £500k, you should be a millionaire in due course; and I for one will not be-grudge you one penny!

Those in uniform that persued this vendetta should, indeed, hang their heads in abject shame. To you: Do you remember your IOT training? Do you recall the words ACCOUNTABILTY, HONESTY, INTEGRITY, RESPONSIBILITY, in short - OFFICER QUALITIES. I presume that letters of resignation are being drafted as we speak? No, I thought not............Gibson, Bader, Cheshire et al must be spinning in their graves.

Finally, FJJP set a splendid post - why no reply?