PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - need urgent advise regarding UK CAA rules and regulations on issuing license please
Old 5th Jun 2013, 06:55
AnFI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bulling bastards

!! RULES NOW TOO COMPLICATED TO USE !!

Can i have a guess at what problem this poor victim of this corrupt bureaucratic rip off is?

I think the currency of his rating may be expired - possibly there is some nonsense about the CPL flight test itself only being valid for 1 year - perhaps he just needs a current license? A P.C. perhaps?

Anyway no point in guessing - it is not possible to understand the rules or even the half translations of them CAP 804

If you apply to the CAA they will have no choice but to sweep this mess under the carpet by giving you a license - they would worry in case any grown ups discover what a mess their greed has left the rules in - Europe's fault my arse !

Auth Members: you should be ashamed of being part of a system which tortures poor people like this chap - can't you try and help in exchange for your overpaid pensions - we don't need ATO for private training - pass the feedback - stop gold plating.

It is AGONY to watch the suffering this greed imposes on someone who has probably lost his car, house, girlfriend / wife, self respect in his struggle to fly.... I feel for this chap