PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - need urgent advise regarding UK CAA rules and regulations on issuing license please
Old 5th Jun 2013, 06:10
ramin noor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MJ

i cant find it either , his claim was that the validity was for 12 months , because the licence it self was not issue, although i have all the paper work confirming i have passed it , as well as in my log book.

BillieBob

assuming that it is compulsory, i have completed the whole course, and everything required for the integrated ATPL course, the ATPL exams,CPL,IR,MCC,JOC, i have all that signed and with me,, students training manager at OAA claims that i needed to renew my CPL, before submitting for my licence , since the 36 months is over from the date i started the course, it means that i havnt completed the course,, in a way that makes no sense , because i have completed the course, and under EASA , CPL has no expiry date, i couldnt find anytihing in CAP 804 saying that if you have passed your CPL, you have to submit an application to issue it, or the validity would be only for 12 months if fail to do so.
where do you guys think i stand?

i am trying to find contact details of the appropriate department in the CAA , talk to some about my issue, so far cant find any,,licensing authority,L&TS Policy at Gatwick,,,etc ...any advice?