PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 4th Jun 2013, 21:22
004wercras

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well done Mr Entsch. A perfect case study for why CAsA needs overhauling. Long term employees known for their 'activities' yet in return for these actions over many years they have been dutifully rewarded with promotions. One of these gentlemen is now spreading his message further throughout CAsA whilst serving in senior role in Brisbane.

Creampuff, I share your cynicism as to whether anything will come of Mr Entsch robust desire to see justice upheld, but you have to give credit to anybody who spends time and energy fighting an axis of evil on behalf of his constituents?
In general I wouldn't give 98% of politicians the sweat of my scrotum (and that includes all the bottom dwellers who attach themselves to politicians like a sucker fish to its host), however people like Entsch and a number of independents are at least proving their worth, earning their keep and doing what they are paid to do - to represent the people.

This weeks chocolate frog award goes to Warren Entsch. He now goes into the draw for this months grand prize of two business class tickets to Montreal. However I do fear that somewhere within the bowels of CAsA there will be a voodoo doll of Mr Entsch with many pins in it!

Last edited by 004wercras; 4th Jun 2013 at 21:25.