PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 4th Jun 2013, 17:17
Prettyinpink

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any ex Crew waiting for interviews?

Hi everyone. I was wondering if there was any one here who has flown for other airlines or QF that are waiting to hear back after submitting their qcca application?

I know another girl who is ex crew like myself who is also waiting, so i was wondering if maybe they are interviewing people without experience first? I am waiting to hear back for Melb base QCCA. My application wasn't submitted immediately as i had my passport renewed, but i was definitely in earlier than when applications closed.

I've read a few of you having Syd and Melb interviews already so I was curious whether it's based on order of applications received, experience or location. I am on the Gold Coast but I am relocating to Melb for the position if successful.

I am curious as to where my interview will be if they do contact me. I am thinking that might be another factor as to why i am yet to hear, maybe an assessment day is held in Bris? Who knows, but like the rest of you i am itching to get back flying and i have never been the most patient at waiting haha.

I've heard the process is slow, not expecting an overnight miracle, just thought i'd see if anyone else was on the same page as me.

Thanks