PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - need urgent advise regarding UK CAA rules and regulations on issuing license please
Old 4th Jun 2013, 15:48
ramin noor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
your right , OAA have just surprised me with this, in the end, as 2close and MJ said, its the CAA to decide.
licence authority CAA , i think calling might be a better idea , instead for sending an email which might take a long time to get a response. but i am lost , i dont who to talk to exactly, and i cant find a phone number for that department .

2close

you have mentioned that,The only requirement is for the CPL(A) and IR(A) to have been issued within 36 months of the end of the month,,could you please tell me under which section of CAP 804 (part,page,appendix if possible)

ground school, ATPL theoretical results,CPL(A)/IR(A) ,MCC,JOC, i have all that signed from OAA ,inthe applicable sections confirming course and skills test dates, results and completion of the course.
i have paid for the whole package to OAA, that included sending my application to the CAA, i am not from the UK,now living in Australia, and i thought , that it had to be submitted through OAA .
if OAA is wrong about my issue, ( can i submit my application by myself), if so , how to do that and where do i get the application from ,,etc??,,
i know i have to take a step as a time,,, but guys this is just a nightmare to me.