PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - need urgent advise regarding UK CAA rules and regulations on issuing license please
Old 4th Jun 2013, 15:18
ramin noor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i have just called oxford and talked to the training manager, who sent that email.
he told me that , my licence cant be issued now, because i have commenced my training at oxford in april 2010, i have explained to him that as i understand ,36 months starts from the last time i sat for the ATPL theoretical exams, he answered no, it starts as per EASA from the date you have commenced your course, it could have been expended for operational reasons, and i dont fall into that category.

i have passed my CPL, on the 13th of july 2011, IR 08th july 2012. but the CPL validity was for 12 months, i was doing integrated ATPL, the CPL was not issued, after i passed it, therefor the validity was for 12 months,he said, thats why i had to do a renewal CPL, before they could have send my application for the licence,,,,but now 36 months have passed from the day i have commenced the course , therefore i am no longer entitled to obtain the licence,and everything i did , doesnt count .
when i asked what is he basing that on, he said PART FCL . i just went again through PART FCL, and cant find what he stated