PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hats off to the RPG!
View Single Post
Old 4th Jun 2013, 10:47
mini-jumbo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FingerFlyer - are you actually a professional pilot? It states in your profile that you are, but with comments like yours....I do wonder..

I am a professional pilot, and I do class what I do as work. If you are indeed a professional, that comment alone make me wish I never have to have the displeasure of sharing a flight deck with you.

Whether or not you work for Ryanair - if you are in this industry, you will, one day, in some way, be affected by MOL's enterprise. He sets the bar low, and all other operators bean-counters will aspire to the same lows to maximize profits.

Yes, T's & C's in every industry are declining, but is that a justifiable reason to roll over and take it? Both organisations you list have employees that at the very least benefit from things like sick leave and aren't expected to suddenly find themselves working in a different store or hospital at the drop of a hat and at their expense.....Unlike the majority of Ryanair pilots.

And just for the record, I don't work for Ryanair, but that doesn't mean I don't support their struggle for recognition and fair terms and conditions.