PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - need urgent advise regarding UK CAA rules and regulations on issuing license please
Old 4th Jun 2013, 03:35
ramin noor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
the email i posted was sent to me by oxford aviation academy not CAA.

i was doing Integrated ATPL at oxford aviation.

exact dates,,i took ATPL theoretical exams in aug/2010,passed all,but failed 2 subjects.
so sat and retook the exams in sep/2011 ( a year later).
as i understand from what you have mentioned, the last setting should be considered sep/2011..however in any way , its still not passed 36 months

i did CPL skill test 8th july 2011, the IR 13th july 2011.
i was informed by oxford aviation , that i had to do my IR within the validation period of my CPL( 12 months as they informed me from the date i passed it), now since i did the IR after the validation of the CPL, i have to do a CPL renewal before my IR expires ,so they could submit my paper works to the CAA to issue my licence ,or the CAA wont accept your application,,all of that i was told by oxford aviation

but now, they have sent me that email i posted earlier, informing me that they believe my whole course of training is now invalid for licence ,Under EASA the course duration is 36 months maximumissue,because i have commenced my training in April 2010, thus 36 months has passed.

the training of the course started in april 2010 , but i sat for the theoretical exams, in aug and november of that .
i dont know what exactly they mean by that.

any help and advise regarding rules and regulation of the CAA.
i am trying to gather as much information i can , to solve my problem , as i am very stressed out now, and their response was unfortunately very disturbing

Last edited by ramin noor; 4th Jun 2013 at 10:10.