View Single Post
Old 3rd Jun 2013, 22:02
  #13 (permalink)  
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: FLORIDA
Posts: 235
Time building as PIC in a 'N' reg. you will need an FAA certificate.
For CFI, you will need TSA, VISA and a commercial (single or multi) FAA certificate.

Hope that helps
malc4d is offline