PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sukhoi Super Jet 100
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jun 2013, 15:32
maels

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The pilot of Moskovia Daria Sinichkina of aircraft

I really like the plane is very obedient to manage. Cab ergonomic, comfortable even for pilots of small stature, like me. Saydstik manage comfortably. The aircraft has many types of pilot protection against over parameters such as roll, pitch, loss and speeding, depending on configuration. On Line Training practiced flying with a roll 45 and 60 degrees, approaching stall (for demonstration of safety restrictions), landing with a simulated failure of one engine, touch'n'go. The plane holds very well defined roll, trims himself in turns, and when simulating the failure of one engine. When completely take over the control stick and a small gas, holds the lowest possible speed, then the protection trips, the flaps automatically, then go throttles on takeoff.

Instructor who conducted the training - the test pilots of Sukhoi Civil Aircraft, a strong emphasis on manual piloting and visual approach. We performed only one run on autopilot for ILS, other flights performed manually and visually. The landing was performed with a mass close to the maximum landing because the plane was equipped with a special ballast.

Strongest impression of the atmosphere in the Sukhoi. I have the feeling that everything is, and the pilots and technology, and drivers towing cars, all the staff love this airplane. People burn the eyes when they talk about these aircraft. Very nice to talk with someone who loves his job and is proud of it.

Thank you for the congratulations, I'm so nice))) I'm awfully glad itself, because it's true my biggest dream extreme 5i years

Wall