PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways Future Pilot Programme.
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jun 2013, 18:17
Martijn123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@MaydayMaydayMayday I have to be honest, I didn't really investigate applying at FTE. Just Googled FTE Jerez and saw it was in Spain, so I assumed (not very smart) that also the selection days were in Spain (because CTC and OAA were doing it at their schools). As well that I sent my application in the very last day, so I didn't have too much time researching everything.

Do you guys think that doing an ESOL or IELTS exam will help applying for BA FPP next year? Or other cadetships? I finished Dutch pre-university school (starting civil engineering at a technical university in September) so according to Dutch government that pre-university school level should be around CEFR level B2/C1. I should get a check from the UK NARIC but I heard that most of the time they will write that your English level is not comparable to UK standards. I know English is my second language, but native English speakers say my English is actually quite good. I would really appreciate it to know what you guys think?