PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2013, 12:12
FOZFF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Proviation customer care problems

I do believe that this company has a good product range and potential service, but this service is useless if he keeps letting people down in the way that a lot of us here have been treated. Just take a moment and analyse what he is saying in the above post. Important to him maybe, but of very little interest to frustrated customers. Some people use other very descriptive words, but it is what I refer to as "talking and saying nothing".
OK, my problem is sorted out because I finally got my refund, but I can see that there are lots of people out there who's problems are unresolved.
I have suggested to Nick that the only way to succeed is to be totally honest with his customers up front and if he has to tell some people that the delivery of their ordered item is to be extended, he must tell them. If he loses a few orders this way, then let them go, reputation is far more valuable and in the long run will be repaid many times over.
He tells me that he has worked extremely hard to build up this business and I am sure he has. So why try to spoil it by "talking and saying nothing"?
Nick, get your act together and sort out your dissatisfied customers as a priority. Let's see the tone of these reviews do a complete about turn.