PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - "First Nation" A320 in Lagos
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2013, 08:54
Vc10Tail

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
English and A320 airmanship techno

I must say, that was an "awsome" post by jimmyjoe and eloquent editing by Darkroom whose erroneous french I was sure was bait for those critically armed English professors like you I must add, even as an ATP trained on A320 I did learn something new, I also most certainly had a chance to review my own " level 6 ICAO English"..as mentioned we have to guard against thread drift due to lack of A and N in the ANC part..because when ANC breaks down, the M part (Management/moderation) kicks in. Thread bullying does seem inevitable here at Pprune and I commend Darkroom's knightly intervention to defend what would otherwise emerge as a inter-racial syntax shouting match...and as aviators (virtual or real) we have to abate this kind of crudity.These threads are sometimes viewed by non aviators.Let's keep our pride fellows! I do apologise for any inadvertent syntax errors or plain careless grammatical dress-up..am typing from my phone on a casual forum..not writin a cover letter for employment application.English is my third tongue I any case.I suspect Darkroom speaks some Swahili and some other non English wag just as home.Having said that, to give the other fellows a fair hearing, test flights should be flown by certified test pilots and not CPLs!..unless ofcourse, that CPL FO might be an ex LAME!!

Last edited by Vc10Tail; 1st Jun 2013 at 09:02. Reason: syntax correction. Link URL Edit