PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virginblue Interview Dress Code (merged)
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2003, 04:01
smile

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First of all Flying Triplet, best of luck in your interview.

As for your outfit..... sorry Anflygirl but midriff tops ARE totally out of the question. Please remember that this is a job interview, I personally don't know of too many jobs where an outfit like that would lead to employment.

For my interview I wore a navy blue business skirt, a pastel pink business shirt with stockings and simple court shoes. I wore my makeup simple but still flattering and my hair into a up style. I think that the most important part of my outfit was the fact that it suited me and still looked professional. (And 'NO' I am not blonde, buxom and young!!!)

When you put your outfit together make sure you choose something that proves you will look good in their uniform. It seems to me that all airlines want their cabin crew to look good-- why else would they spend huge amounts of money updating uniforms as well as using some of the top designers to design them. (eg VB used Marcs and Qantas is currently using Morrisey)

It is true that you don't need to follow the conventional way of dressing for an airline interview,, but still wear an outfit that looks professional. With all the variations on business wear you should have no problems finding something to suit you.

Now that you have your outfit together just remember to smile smile smile.

If you have any other questions feel free to message me.

love SMILE