PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 31st May 2013, 05:23
004wercras

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pure gold! 83 people at AMROBA and from my understanding around 23 complaints, yet the Skull still can't accept his actions and apologise!
Shame on you. The more these people speak the bigger the hole they dig, it's pretty obvious by now that the regulator is out of control.
It's a conspiracy I tell you, all these ills of society putting name to paper, writing to Senators and local members of parliament yet it is all untrue, never happened, pack up the show is finished it's time to go home!

And what about ESSO's deflection to the FAA! Solid! Now that's one way to earn a potential downgrade, make the FAA look like sh#t!

As a side point, I am concerned about Pot Plant Pete. I am thinking we take up a collection and have Pete receive a makeover? New potting mix or some worm castings from CAsA's Brisbane worm farm, or time release fertiliser or simply collecting some of CAsA's internal training material and procedures will do the trick. Also a more robust pot with compliant drainage holes may be required. If the holes are to small the roots can drown causing Pete to die (like a CAsA Executives flying skills). Is Pete the 'right' plant for the sexy Senator Nash's office? Some plants require up to 6 hours sunlight to thrive (bit like a CAsA executive). Anyway, I am more than happy to provide the good Senator with free assistance. Pete is like a family member, a Mascot by default

Then again, maybe that prankster Senator Heff has been taking the pi#s and has poured hot salty water over her plant for a bit of fun?? Naughty boy

Last edited by 004wercras; 31st May 2013 at 05:28.