PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 31st May 2013, 03:46
004wercras

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
He's lost the plot

More Lookleft ignorance. You are correct, 004wercras and Oleo are one and the same. However what you wouldn't know (which is quite a lot) is that Oleo's profile has been corrupted and techo's have been trying to fix it.
So hate to disappoint you, but as usual you are incorrect. Had there been some kind of conspiracy then 004wercras writing style would have been changed, and of course it hasn't been, as you yourself pointed out. So you need to remove your self awarded gold star for investigative work because there was nothing there. If you also hadn't worked out through your investigative skills yet that Oleo's hiatus coincided with the Oklahoma tornado then again, you failed. Oleo spent several days more concerned supporting a family member who lost everything in that disaster. I know, private information I need not share but on this occasion I will just to prove what a conceited old fool you are thinking you know everything when in reality you know jack s#it.

As for FONC, seeing you are so concerned, my opinion has not changed one bit. If you consider that to be an attack dog approach then you have lived a sheltered life. I didn't pursue your silly retort as I value the importance of the thread more than doing a tango with you. And FONC hasn't returned, strange, is he really that dopey that he still thinks this is a private thread? (he would have worked out it isn't a private thread had he bothered to read all information from the start. Seems he is quick to make judgements based on minimal facts, much like your good self).

Furthermore, your comment about not sitting back and allowing Kharon or myself to get away with things indicates that you intend to continually raise personal issues. Glad you think of yourself as a Moderator or some kind of cyber Sheriff, but you aren't.
As for the rest of your egotistical ramblings I choose not to respond as you truly are a waste of time. I am content to focus on the nuts and bolts of this thread and commit to also ignore your endless knife attacks and endless pooh stream.
No more correspondence shall be entered into with you. I will leave it to the Moderators to enter into any further dialect with you.

Last edited by 004wercras; 31st May 2013 at 04:00.