PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 31st May 2013, 02:43
Lookleft

Received 200 Likes on 95 Posts
Yet underneath your hissy fit of a post
601; So lets get this straight, you were too idle to record it, too lazy to get the Hansard and the two Ben Sandilands pieces provided (1939) just don't fulfil your expectations; then you expect me to make it all better. Please – let me change my bags lest you dirty your dainty foot kicking my arse 'cos your too bloody idle to do some reading. Well pardon me.
Creamy just posts a link to Hansard which was all that was being asked for.

or the passers of opinion on the form and content of a post.
No you don't, you have your Goon Squad do that for you. If they don't agree with you or the dribble you post they are tainted as obviously being pro-CASA and therefor part of the problem.

but do not get all precious when you get a whack back.
Advice that you should apply to yourself after this effort:

Please – let me change my bags lest you dirty your dainty foot kicking my arse 'cos your too bloody idle to do some reading. Well pardon me.

I do reserve the right to be cranky with bumptiousness and I will never, ever resile the right to defend myself
On this we agree, and as have I have mentioned to those who have PM'd me to suggest that this is the most important thread known to man, if you want to play the man instead of the ball then take your best shot.

Am happy to keep going in this line of posting or move back to the main topic of the thread- your choice.