PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 31st May 2013, 02:04
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mods – An apology in advance.

Looky Loo – you will try to notice that neither I nor many others critique yours, or anyone else's posts. We do not act as literary critics or the passers of opinion on the form and content of a post. Further, to your information: I could care less (if I tried really hard) about what some literary geniuses think of what I choose to post or not post, (as the muse descends). However, I do find it grossly offensive when some plonker strolls in and starts arrogantly banging on that "we", the humble 'ills of society' have not provided this person a précis of complex events which satisfies "his" most important, pressing needs and providing instant gratification. So, in short: I do reserve the right to be cranky with bumptiousness and I will never, ever resile the right to defend myself. Since when was it anyone's fault that some did not watch the Senate broadcast and therefore, fail (in this case miserably) to understand my post, in context when and as writ ?. You can always simply just ignore it; but no! Chummy then proceeds to have a whack. Well whack away, but do not get all precious when you get a whack back.

So please, as you consistently and constantly imply that you could do so much better; do us a favour. Write an opinion piece on the last Estimates hearing, publish it right here; and, allow us to make such comments and judgements as we may. Two options as I see it; put up or shut up. Your call Cochise.

Steam off : Diversion over - No further correspondence will be entered into......

Last edited by Kharon; 31st May 2013 at 02:13. Reason: Why is it always Friday ???