PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 31st May 2013, 01:06
Lookleft

Received 200 Likes on 95 Posts
Lookleft, you truly are one of the most pride filled arrogant Posters I have seen in some time. Pull your head in and grow up.
Kharon may be somewhat unique in his approach or speech, but so what, we aren't all robots. The bloke has put in tireless amounts of work to expose the ills of our industry, with the goal of getting the system fixed once and for all, which unfortunately includes highlighting how fu#ked CASA, ATSB and the Government are.If you jump on line and throw mud expect to have it thrown back, and when that happens please don't act like a skirt.
Sorry Oleo (the new name doesn't fool anyone. Your angry rhetoric gives you away)you don't get to have a free shot then just move on. Kharon had a go at someone else because he didn't like being critisized. I think that qualifies for the pride filled arrogant poster award. I know Kharon is considered sacrosanct by his cheer squad and when he posts without the Gobbledock references it can be worthwhile to read. He is not the only person trying to get the system fixed and I would suggest that Sarcs does a better job of highlighting the flaws in the system

After your attack dog approach to FONC several pages back I don't intend to sit back and let you or Kharon or anyone else of the "in crowd" get away with what amounts to cyber bullying. You are in fact no better than the DAS in your approach to criticism.

Back to the thread