PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F-35 Cancelled, then what ?
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2013, 12:43
Courtney Mil

Received 17 Likes on 6 Posts
Good to see that the poor old chap's still struggling on. Keeps his carer and nappie-changer in work.

You're right, Coff, he really doesn't like the F-35B, does he. Sadly, he's even further behind the issues than we are here in PPRuNe!

The Super Hornet is already operating with state of the art cutting edge technologies and aircraft sensors, certain of which will not be available to the F-35. It is also a true multirole aircraft that, according to both Lockheed Martin and Boeing, is almost as stealthy as the F-35.

And he was writing that to the Minister!

Anyway, a couple of things to help him out. Excuse me, but I'll need to shout for a mment, you know how the old bloke's hearing has been lately:

SHARKEY! HEY, SHARKEY, WAKE UP A MINUTE. I WAS READING YOUR BLOG. NO, YOUR BLOG! ALL THOSE THINGS YOU SAID WERE WRONG WITH THE F-35B, YOU COULD HAVE TALKING ABOUT SEA HARRIER. REMEMBER THE SEA HARRIER?

ALSO, YOU ACCIDENTALLY USED THE F-18A COST ESTIMATES TO BUILD YOUR CASE FOR BUYING F-18E. READ THIS THREAD AND YOU'LL SEE WHERE MANY OF YOUR POINTS ARE WRONG.

NOW DRINK YOUR MILK AND GET NURSE TO PUT YOUR RUG ON YOUR KNEES.

Silly old sod.

Last edited by Courtney Mil; 29th May 2013 at 13:25.