PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 29th May 2013, 09:43
004wercras

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oink oink it's gravy time!

Nice one Biscuit!
Yes, Sky sentinel, another dud system that isn't working well. No need for the Senators to search too far for where it came from as everyone knows it came from a mate of one of the GWM Maybe the Senators will request a copy of the tender documents for the I.T approval? Perhaps they will look closely at who authorised the purchase or had input into the decision? Examine rhe ownership of the company who won the 'tender'? Of course CAsA would have followed a robust and rigorous program to ensure that taxpayer money was spent in accordance with the law? Otherwise the AFP could once again become involved?

And QA to be headed up by the ex southern region manager? Let me guess - the brother in law of the above mentioned GWM person? Do these individuals have no shame? No doubt a pay hike will accompany the role.
What did Mel Brooke's say in Blazing Saddles - "it's good to be the king".

I would like to see scrutiny of every promotion internally or manager brought in from the outside in the past 5 years. Look at who they flew with, who they are related to, what is actually on their CV compared to the candidates who weren't successful. It's a disgrace, a sham, a shonky outfit .

So line up boys, put out your hands and lets see if the Senate will pave our palms in gold for the next 12 months! Where to boys - Montreal, Washington, Maldives or perhaps Brussels? Seminars, conferences, lectures, bonuses, allowances, perks, troughs troughs troughs! Oh stop, I think I'm going to climax!!

Last edited by 004wercras; 29th May 2013 at 09:51.