PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 29th May 2013, 00:50
004wercras

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CASA DAS Reg Reform Video Poohtube

I actually watched the full 8:16 minutes of manure last night. What can I say but 'Lame'! Glad I had the spew bucket handy.
Some video highlights were;

• Another potential 4 years to get the maintenance regs across the line. Unbelievable. How many more millions to be spent? Lets see, 30 years!! Bloody hell, some pilots will have worked an entire career up to retirement within an incomplete system of rules and regulations that should have covered the very process and procedures that should have kept them and their passengers safe. CAsA fools.

• Big Chief Screamimg Skull mentions the term 'grown organically'! Was he referring to office pot plants? Mushrooms in the worm farm? Biochemical fuel for his Comcar (if he remembers to fill it up?
Watch out John, Senator Nash is watching!

• In his robust interview in the Board room in the ergonomicly compliant Brisbane building you can see Pot Plant Pete in the background to the right of Chief Screaming Skull. Is Pete flourishing from all the carbon output and pooh flowing from the Chiefs mouth ?

• Chief Skull mentions people's non understanding of reg writing, the legal requirements etc, and he excitedly points out that you can't just put these things out 'willy nilly'. Another shot at the intelligence of the ills of society?

• And the video, scroll to 5:31 - Jetstar flight attendant boarding the aircraft on the ramp and not wearing reflective vest or hearing protection! Obviously CAsA support this procedural non compliance by including that in the video! Will CAsA now issue a NCN? Conduct a special ramp safety audit?

I can only hope that the next version posted will be to the Hitler video on Poohtube. An overlay of Fuhrer wording in place of The Skulls voice would be
somewhat amusing and more entertaining.