PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 170h to start fly in africa?
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2013, 23:03
riakiraetah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bonaque: 170 hours and you have to ask?

So maddeningly typical. I hath one hundreed theventy hourth. I am entitled to flyeeg pathengerth. My thuperior skillth are are beeeeing equal to thouthanths hourth bush flyeeeng. It ith Afreeka only my flend.

I am to fly piperth very well and no one wheeel die when I am to flyeeeng Thethna two theero eight.

--

Apologies if this will sound harsh, but it is the truth. Of course you want to hear the answer you are looking for, albeit unrealistic.

Maybe earn it? Feeling entitled to fly for money when you don't even have enough hours to realise what you do not know is not the path. Flying passengers is a responsibility you are not even close to being ready for. Go risk your own life for at least another 330 hours, commander.

Multi crew environment may be one thing, but 170 hours and commanding a turboprop in Africa? Would I, or anyone on this board, put a family member on a plane with you at the controls? Not a chance, mate. To be hired as an expat, you need to bring value to a country instead of increased risk.

Additionally, whilst working on bringing up the hours, consider sharpening your English as it is not proficient to "work like a bush pilot."

Thanksss