PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F15 Court Martial (Merged thread)
View Single Post
Old 25th Feb 2003, 17:52
SATCOS WHIPPING BOY

Received 55 Likes on 28 Posts
Talking

Spot, Sue Family and Supporters.

This is absolutely fantastic. News of the outcome of this trial came through the grapevine as planned and everyone in VOY were delighted.

It is sad that you have been put through this ordeal and sad also that the families of Lt Col Hyvonen and Capt Jones are left unsure as to what really happened. Senior members of our service could have prevented this from ever reaching this stage and the truth established long ago.

As for truth, I am under the impression that prosecution information was tampered with or altered inorder for it to fit their case (?) Is it not a very serious offence to attempt to pervert the cause of justice? I am keen to find the answer to this.

Finally, I am sure that Spot and Sue would like to get away from all of this so I suggested to my colleagues that we could all chip-in some hard-earned and send them away somewhere nice for a week or so. No-one asked how much, just where can I pay? Are there any young thrusters out there willing to organize this? If not I will!!!!!

Well done mate
SWB