PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Incident at Heathrow
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2013, 21:49
Agaricus bisporus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Regardless of the rights and wrongs - or even the wrongs and wrongs of what someone may or may not have done by mistake it is truly pathetic, shameful, to see people who really don't sound like pilots at all spouting asinine assumptions about the integrity and honesty of people and organisations they clearly have no clue about. Who do you think you are?

It may well, in our sick and cynical world be trendy and somehow "clever" to voice the opinion that everyone but me is a slimy, twisting dishonest fraudster. It's a line that shows those people up for the shallow, negative and intellectual bankrupts they are. Not to mention raising the question of "takes one to know one". Grow up and shut up, or bugger off back to the world of the gutter where your sleazy gutter "beliefs" belong.

There is, I think, one thing that the Professionals here know will come from this as far as the Airline is concerned. And that is a rigorous, professional and totally dispassionate investigation that will see the correct and appropriate action taken by both the crew involved and the management handling it.

Calling BA's corporate honesty into question over this is simply disgraceful. Unless, of course, you have some evidence to back yourselves up.

No??

I thought not.