PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 9
Thread: Ryanair - 9
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2013, 21:46
Jack1985

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So why is that without fail, anytime anything anti-Ryanair becomes available on this forum or any other you spring up out of the blue? Because its precisely not out of the blue is it? Seriously mate your agenda is obvious. And If me and others are wrong, then why is it in your own view you take it upon yourself to chant out the usual nonsense about Ryanair and defend them to the ground, because If I didn't work for the company or wasn't on the payroll It wouldn't be in my interest to do so.

However I am certainly not anti-Ryanair, their custom is the reason I am employed. Love or hate them they do a service well, however at times both the CEO who I respect in aspects takes actions which are highly questionable with regards to defamatory statements to other business' and the company's own employees and also with describing a PR job recently taken up by an existing management employee as the worst in the world what exactly is he trying to achieve? Because Ryanair didn't receive anything near the person they need in that Job proposal, well outside existing management which says a lot.