PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 26th May 2013, 12:42
Cactusjack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
QA, SFA, FAA oh it's all too much.

Seems Fort Fumble are feeling the heat? They have advertised for Manager QA Flight Ops and Manager QA Airworthiness. Of course in true Regulator style and having washed up old Pilots and Magic practitioners running the joint, they have not advertised for a Manager QA Safety Systems, even though safety systems has now become the third main disciine at the Regulator. Wankers.
It is interesting how the FAA, CAA, and a number of investigation bureau's around the globe have QA resources, but of course this hasn't been the case at Fort Fumble. Wakey wakey, seems something has awoken the lethargic beast?
It is also interesting how these roles have been rumoured to report to an overall QA Manager, of course that is the Deputy DAS brother-in-law who coincidentally is rumoured to be sitting in the sin bin for a few months! Oh dear, these HR issues just won't go away will they? I know, let's promote the naughty kids!

I also notice that in some circles there is an inkling of support for Mrdak? How bizzare. Almost perverse in my book. He is just another part of the greater problem and deserves nil Kleenex. The only tears I will be shedding is tears of laughter if all of these incompetent clowns are lined up side by side, bent over, pants down around ankles, and getting a giant Queensland size unlubricated pineapple belted up their aft compartment, sideways.

As a side point I have heard that Fort Fumble are going to request additional funding at Senate estimates. Apparently they want to increase the pot plant rejuvenation program, have larger fuel/drop tanks fitted to their comcar fleet for the next time that Capt Star Chamber runs out of fuel, and each employee of the agency will have his/her contracts amended to include the addition of a company provided chamber pot so as to enable a quick release and recycling of contaminated waste; things like regs, the SPM, special audit reports, magical disappearing NCN's, things like that.

Last edited by Cactusjack; 26th May 2013 at 12:46.