PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BIRMINGHAM - 6
Thread: BIRMINGHAM - 6
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2013, 09:32
OltonPete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
easyjet

easyjet

I always thought it was the passenger service charge which was the sticking point although I believe that yields were modest as I monitor the booking engine and fares were low until this last winter when things seemed to have improved.

New route today for both airport and airline I believe but alas only IT.

Flybe Preveza, which if I am not mistaken is flybe's first ever regular Greek destination albeit for Cosmos etc.

Summer 2014

Thomson once again showing seven Palma flights with the third Jetairfly restored. Noticeable on charterflights that Monarch Mahon and Malaga are showing for 2014, the Mahon with ZB22 flight numbers and Malaga with its schedule flight number yet Monarch have not released their flights as yet. I suppose these are the seats Thomson have bought as part of their packages.

Crewmeal

Some of those routes did have impressive load factors (yields?) although I can say Cologne has operated in many guises and the only consistant aspect I noticed........ half empty aircraft. I think pre Christmas and high summer it did okay but beyond that?

Pisa - another odd one, tried by MyTravelite and Ryanair and again outside of July and August produced some decidely average figures.

Budapest was promising until it was pulled and BMI Baby seemed okay on Lisbon and Prague I am sure will be back soon.

Pete

Last edited by OltonPete; 27th May 2013 at 13:33.