PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New poblem with EASA and ATO certifying base training touch and goes.
Old 25th May 2013, 10:16
Dewoitine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Nildesperandum and Max Payne, thank you for the help.That's what I'm trying, to find a solution from the spanish side. I'm in contact with them but they do not want to hear nothing, they say the only thing to do is to get the base training certified by FSI or by the ATO who gives me the sim. I don't want to sue anybody, and even if I wanted I couldn't, I have not signed any training agreement with anybody, I haven't done the sim part yet. To transfer my licence to another state would be a solution, because as far as I know even if it's EASA rules only the Spanish CAA is applying it to the last extreme. I've been told in this same forum that to live or have my employer in another state is no longer a requisite to transfer my licence. Even if it is, I will go to live anywhere the time it takes to get my licence transferred, my situation is desperate, I find myself with no job after resigning and without being able to get the type rating I need for the new job. The people who are hiring me won't be able to wait for me months...