PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Woolwich
Thread: Woolwich
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2013, 09:16
Finningley Boy

Received 77 Likes on 43 Posts
As a former "TG12" Cold War Warrior I fully agree with Jabba TG12, I would add that while the two assailants in question were born as Christians and in the U.K. their Brain washing, radicalization call what you will, was provided by a Gentleman and his disciples who were not born here in the U.K. but hail from the very Islamic countries which still do practice medieval level justice. The reason why these characters get the way they are is resentment at the largely white make up of the population, the Decadence (which we have mostly the leftwing radicals of yesteryear to thank for) and their own perceptions that perhaps socially they feel out of place. This resentment is given a pressure valve release, so to speak, via the existence of imported extreme islamic views and the those who fill these young fellahs heads with it all, such as Adem Choudary, Abu Hamza (now in the U.S. penal system I know) and the chap that Teresa May can't manage to get deported because of the well constructed legal system which the Government are following to the letter!

FB

Last edited by Finningley Boy; 25th May 2013 at 09:17.