PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus - 6
Thread: Aer Lingus - 6
View Single Post
Old 24th May 2013, 21:34
Shamrock350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It used to send me to the US site whenever I logged on but now sets it correctly, I didn't do anything it just seemed to sort itself. The site is looking a lot better recently and certainly more professional, the quality of images they had been using up until a few months ago were terrible and looked like someone just got the first image of a beach they could find from an internet search. Still a few amateur looking areas of the site but it's moving in the right direction and I've never had a problem with its functionality.

I don't have a problem with the mobile app either, I use it regularly for checking in and getting my boarding pass. The booking pages are a bit clumsy and it's certainly nowhere near as good as the easyJet or Swiss apps which are brilliant but it gets the job done...most of the time.

Regarding the long queues at T2 in the mornings, it's clear this is something they intend to adress and the evening before bag drop is a good idea, doubt it will have a huge impact but it's a start and I believe it was suggested by staff.

Last edited by Shamrock350; 24th May 2013 at 21:37.