PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EZY cabin baggage query
View Single Post
Old 24th May 2013, 12:12
KBreezy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Let me try and clarify a bit.

I am EZY CC, and the rules EasyJet and ground staff are SUPPOSED to be enforce are 1 piece of hand baggage only. So and ladies with handbags etc will have to place these into their carry on bag. My understanding was that duty free was supposed to be placed into a bag, but most airports do not enforce this.

So to answer the above questions
1) The motorcycle helmet will need to either go into your cabin bag or be check into a bag to go into the hold. If you pack it well it SHOULDN'T be damaged. Obviously this it at a risk of your own, and because I don't want to be held accountable should it get damaged during transit.
2) Unfortunately suit carriers are included in the 1 piece of baggage, so you will have to come on with just the suit carrier and no other bag, or you may run the risk of them removing the other bag and charging you £50 i believe to place into the hold.

Also to clarify the new baggage rule, there are 2 sizes as of 2nd July, the smaller of the 2 is guaranteed by EZY to remain in the cabin with you. Either under the seat or in the locker. Then the larger bag may be offloaded should the lockers become full.

Hope this helps