PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Amenity Kits and Flight Crew Wings for Biz Jet
Old 23rd May 2013, 23:30
great white

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you to 'some' for your help.

Maybe others are reading far too much into these simple questions???

I have been asked to provide amenity kits for the passengers so I am trying to do my job to the best of my ability to fulfil all requests that are made to hopefully give an outstanding level of service thus ensuring repeat business and keeping everyone happy.

With regard to the 'wings', call me a fool for trying to look smart and also for maybe bringing part of my previous experience as commercial crew with me but I think they do finish off the uniform and I have seen other biz jet crew wearing them.

As for the 'troll' comment......get a life and stop thinking the worst of people!

I only wanted some simple questions answered, I was not looking to take over the world or something!!!

Jeez forgive me for wanting to do a great job!!!!

Rant over now....thank you to the other kind helpful people who have given some good advise. I have found a company called 'Johnsons' who make wings and I am going to go with the idea of making my own amenity kits and purchase mini bottles etc.

Happy flightings people!!!