PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 23rd May 2013, 12:27
Frank Burden

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Martin and John will stay in office for as long as possible to retain access to tax payer funded legal protection. When does vicarious liability end and personal liability start? I wonder what the insurers are thinking? I guess CASA being an FMA agency pays its own insurance. Not sure about the ATSB!

The FAA can be expected to downgrade Australia to IASA category 2 - no changes to current level of services or changes to them eg aircraft type plus increased tempo of oversight for aircraft operations likely to affect schedule and profitability. I guess EU will need to consider blacklisting all Australian AOC holders from European airspace.

It certainly is a Martin and John ****e heap ably assisted by Ministerial self serving lethargy.

I really feel for ATSB investigators that were trying hard to do their job and were very poorly let down by political expediency and duplicitous senior bureaucrats.

I assume the Secretary of Department of Infrastructure and his loyal staff are blame free of any aspect of the reported behaviours.

Frank Burden