PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Woolwich
Thread: Woolwich
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2013, 12:06
DADDY-OH!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have an idea in the form of a step-by-step guide of dealing with these 'Terrorists' that I'd like to throw to the audience.

1) Let these monsters get better in hospital.

2) Make them stand trial by a jury of 12 members of the public.

3) When found guilty let sentence be passed...

... Now this next bit is the change I propose, based on that I am more ProLife than Pro Capital Punishment, yet Anti-Neither & can see the for's & against's in both sides of both arguments...

4) Take them to a place where they can be physically paralysed, and I mean spinal chord severed or placed in a drug induced conscious paralysis, so they can't speak or move but are fully awake, aware of what's going on around them, yet powerless to do ANYTHING about it.

Effectively it's depriving of a life NOT taking a life. If they think their actions will gain them entry into paradise where their 72 virgins await them, then they'll have to wait a good few years for them. In the mean time, they can spend their remaining years in a Prison Hospital.

And what will the benefits/ costs be?

1) They will be a low security risk while paralysed.

2) They will be unable to try 'Hunger Striking' to bait the 'Political Sympathy' card.

3) They will be unable to spread their bile, poison & rhetoric, radicalising possible converts.

4) It denies them the 'Martyrdom' kudos.

5) It gives a real sense of real justice to tackle a real threat to & problem for us all.

It will be an effective deterent.

Discuss.