PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus cadet program 2013
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2013, 04:04
Scott Duch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I applied last year and within 24 hours of my application being sent I was invited to do the assessments.

Each stage they invited people and once numbers were reached/satisfied they sent our rejection emails. It was the same for the invites to the group stages and final interview.

After the final interview we got told we would hear something back by the 1st week of December and I heard nothing. I called up 2 weeks later and the lady said they were a little behind and I'd hear by the first 2 weeks of Jan. On the 14th of Jan my mate got a rejection but I didn't get anything. There was word on boards.ie that they kept rejections back from 10 or so applicants incase the initial 20 picked for medical/physc evaluation didn't pass. Once they had their 20 and the numbers were met, rejections were sent out. I don't want to know if that was true, so close!

We were told 3500 applications were received so they will definatley be really busy, give it time. I think 80 of us got to the final stage and they were falling a little behind with that so wait it out.

I had no hours flying apart from 2 experience flights. and 6 months later got onto the CTC/Flybe scheme again with only 2 hours flying. It shouldn't go against you.

Last edited by Scott Duch; 23rd May 2013 at 04:06.