PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Woolwich
Thread: Woolwich
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2013, 22:35
smujsmith

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I've read and re read this thread. Maybe I'm a bit long in the tooth, maybe I've got some sort of "chip" on my shoulder, but. When my Grandad was giving his life to make sure that our country was a decent law abiding democracy, I'm sure he never would have envisioned what we are now seeing. The police? Well, for the past 10 years or so the police service has become, politicised, eurosised and neutered by successive governments. The root cause of this problem is the swathes of Muslim "communities", imposed on our cities. It gives the radicals a place to hide, the mosques provide a focal point for training and subversion. Lets face it, all tactics we would use against our own perceived enemies.

Why though have successive governments ignored warnings on this ? Why will we have to listen to various politicians and the Muslim League of UK telling us its ok, it's only two people ? I know this is another rant on the same thread but I believe the biggest problem we have in this country these days is that we are scared of expressing our opinions. Well here is where you would expect that famous quote from Edmund Burke. Something like ‘All that’s necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for enough good men to do nothing.’ Not sure of the exact quote, I looked it up. Here’s what I found: ‘When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle. We need to wake up and sort all this PC rubbish out, or get ready for Sharia law. Sorry if it offends but what we are witnessing in this country today is an outrage, perpetrated by people who have been given shelter and safety by this country, that's the thanks you get for all that.

Smudge