PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Plane crash Caernarfon
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2013, 17:53
Shaggy Sheep Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I doubt the busy folks at the AAIB would use this as a source as they would spend a lifetime parsing thru a mountain of **** to get anything worthwhile if at all. I assume they are well aware the primary skills and training/professions of the vast majority on here are totally unrelated to flying, I’d be kind of concerned if they looked to this forum for help in their investigation into this or any incident. That would be like requesting David Hasselholf’s judgment on an individual’s singing and acting capabilities, or dare I say it, seeking guidance on iceberg avoidance from the captain of the Titanic. Let’s face it, apart from extremely rare breed on here (that you can tell by their posts involving advanced scientific theories and formulas that go way over my wee heed) who are no doubt the Formula 1 drivers of aviation knowledge the rest of us are rank amateur weekend stock car drivers when it comes to aviation
piperboy, you're right; there's a mountain of **** in here. Did you really have to add to it?

Last edited by Shaggy Sheep Driver; 22nd May 2013 at 18:16.