PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DONCASTER SHEFFIELD
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2013, 03:10
RAFAT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Onyx - I applaud your efforts in regard to research and strategical insight, but could you PLEASE put a bit more thought into your posts. As pamann states, your above post requires a translator to make it understandable.

"re the Synergy for lpl and No." - Who are Synergy and do they operate from Liverpool? No?
"As you say a lpl synergy." - Again, who is Synergy?
"Using NO. FROM Dsa." - NO?
"I predict a daily bar one or two days" - Where's the bar? Is it a free one? What days do they serve?
"Cityjet/Hop" - I know who CityJet are, they don't hop!
"DO No codwshare,." - Is that an instruction?
"Wedaybe" - Now you're just making words up for your own entertainment!
"an incoming Lcc like no." - What (or who) is NO for Pete's sake?
"New planes. Neq foreign routes run from the uk." - Your guess is as good as mine!

You obviously have a lot to say and it's probably all very informative when deciphered; might I suggest first typing your posts into a Word document on your PC and then cutting and pasting into here.

On a personal level, I've watched Finningley turn from being one of the busiest RAF Stations in the UK to probably the quietest airport in the UK, having such a long runway that's an absolute sin and disappoints me greatly. Peel stuck with the project through all the Public Enquiry nonsense and the Kirkham-funded anti-airport campaigns, which I admire them for, but now they just seem happy to let it rot.