PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair accused of 'exploiting' staff
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2013, 18:43
clunk1001

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Syntax- thanks for your views on what you think I don't understand, if I can correct a few of them -

1. You suggest I don't understand contracts. I've been running a business for many years, and am probably more versed than most on here about the legalities and rights involved in both employment contracts and contracts of service provision - that's what I do, and have done for about 20 years, with companies bigger than RYR, every day, and now I'm actually quite good at it. Hence my unusually active participation in this thread...although you do make it quite difficult sometimes...

2. You suggest I believe any statistic. But I've repeatedly stated it is all about "perception over fact". The figures from the NAO are distorted (or just garbage) - and I think that is one thing everyone on this forum would agree on. But whether you or I believe them or not is of no consequence - they are 'official' figures from the UK NAO. You can't dismiss them just because you don't like them.

I'm still looking for someone else's (sensible, on topic) view on the RPG letter to IAA though.....any takers...?

Last edited by clunk1001; 21st May 2013 at 19:08.