PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 21st May 2013, 01:04
Sarcs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ziggy "reality check" and that man 'blackie'!

FONC:
This topic started in Nov 2011, while the enquiry into Aviation accident and other matters began in late 2012, the 400k views includes both??
FONC sort of valid point that you make…however since the 4 corners program it is my guesstimate (and their would be others on here who’d be able to have a better guess) that there have been over 360K views, 70 pages and over 1400 posts added since that time. By anyone’s measure they are fairly impressive stats for what was supposed to be a insignificant, straight forward (the pilot did it!), “nothing to see here” Senate Inquiry…

If nothing else comes of all this what those stats signify is we now have a vastly more edumicated ‘ills of society’ group…that hopefully will feel more emboldened next time they’re feeling intimidated by the bully boy on the block!

Oleo:
Aargh FONC, your enthusiasm to learn and somewhat naivety of the topic at hand is somewhat 'cute', however it is indeed a curious matter that you take up interest in posting about this incident so late in the day? Long time lurker you mentioned, yet you are asking if Ziggy was the co-pilot? Hmmmm, me smells the signature of a Blackhand plying his trade?
Oleo your cynicism is probably well justified, however you must be getting soft in your latter years…“In the interests of fairness as well as the 'given the benefit of the doubt' principle one will assume you are indeed just one of the Screaming Skulls 'ills of society' with an interest in aviation matters. Either way it is a democratic society and each and every persons opinion is allowed, after all this is the people's thread, closely, fairly and robustly monitored by the 'keepers of all things posted', the MODS…” so unlike an extended oleo more like a fully compressed oleo!!

Whether FONC is a lurker, troll, CAsAsexual or another blackie/Owen Meaney (there was a couple more but I forget now??) persona I guess only time will tell, either way it’s all too little, too late as the horse has well and truly bolted.

Speaking of blackie I came across a short, sharp, sarcastic, diatribe of his not long after he was relegated to the backbenches, it was a comment on one of Sandilands articles. Anyway for those who like a laugh here it is:
· Black Hand
Posted February 22, 2013 at 4:43 pm |Permalink
Really well done.
Latest message from my FOI after a 3 hour meeting is that aerial work aoc and Ops manual are now for all intents being treated like Charter.Must have Fatigue managemant plan, must have fuel management plan, reference to flight manual no longer acceptable. Proving flight for new type single engine being placed on AOC. APPROVAL HAS BLOWN OUT TO SIX MONTHS. Previously accepted Ops Manual now requires complete rewrite.
Thanks Ben, Xenophon and the rest.
cHEERS
What was that Cyndi Lauper song...hmm oh yes ‘True Colours’, well blackie showed his true colours in that comment but the song is perhaps much more appropriate for ziggy??
[YOUTUBE]Cyndi Lauper - True Colors - YouTube

"Lyrics link"

I know..I know a bit melancholy ....but ziggy keep your chin up just two more sleeps!

Last edited by Sarcs; 21st May 2013 at 01:09.