PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 20th May 2013, 23:55
Ziggychick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Zed is for Ziggy

It may be confusing to you FONC and that I can understand as there are so many postings.
I am not the co-pilot, I have not spoken to or heard from her since the ditching. My co-pilot has no idea of what I have been through. I respect her choice of quietness regarding this matter.
I was the one sitting in the aircraft as a flight nurse, in the back seat where the aircraft broke in two. I have sustained injuries that are debilitating with a poor a prognosis.
I don't know who you are. But know this. The management of this incident has been very disturbing and has caused incredible pain to all involved.
The leaders of both the ATSB and CASA have a lot to answer for. Especially the alleged lies of collision. We must not forget the incompetence's of
Pel-Air, they too have a lot to explain.
I can only take so much of this crap. The effect of the crash, injuries and psychological issues, loss of physical freedom and loss of my career has almost destroyed me. Very close. They are trying to break me and believe me, they are close to their goal. How can people in positions such as McCormick, Dolan and Sharpe be such cold, uncaring human beings? Ego!
So, FONC what do you think now?

Last edited by Ziggychick; 20th May 2013 at 23:56.