PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F-35 Cancelled, then what ?
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2013, 20:08
Killface

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Another, slightly strange post there KF. As a member here for a while, I wouldn't have said that LO is famed for (what was your phrase?) 'pedantic rants'. Makes me wonder if you're not such a new-comer to the forum, but rather one that's been here, but, for some reason, has had posting privilidges temporarily withdrawn and has decided to come back in another guise and ty to throw your weight around a bit whilst disrupting the conversation rather than adding to it.

Do keep up the good work.
Its a big internet, there are other forums, and its not like it hard to find Bill Sweetman's opinion on things on the internet, in fact its his job to do so.

U.K. Thinks 5th Generation

(see comments)

I am more than happy to talk about the JSF, if we can get passed people trying to give me a hard time for my name, while accusing me of being an alternate handle of someone else, and deeming me a troll since the second I came aboard here.

I could try "SlaughterChops". It seems to impress the Walts.
what is that adding? Just so I'm clear on the rules-- all insults and off topic posts about me and my name are fair game and adding to the topic? Sorry I'm new, and double standards are tricky, and yes I will call you out on them.

Lets talk about this:

But to make them in public, with the goal of monopolizing the combat aircraft business, so that you make tons of money while combat pilots put life and limb on the line in a non-invulnerable jet that you bamboozled politicians to support... that's not good at all.
Multiple air arms around the globe have been involved with the JSF since day 1, and yet they are remarkably silent about the aircraft not working with their own lives depending on it? how odd. why? its fun to sell the evil dealings of corporations and politicos, but the problem is there are all these uniformed people too, and they kind of throw a wrench in that logic. Why do they still want the JSF? Why do they still fight for it in congress? Are the poor things that do this for a living, just not as smart as the internet aviation writers, without access to classified info?

discuss

Last edited by Killface; 20th May 2013 at 20:54.