PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 20th May 2013, 16:28
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red Flag for FONC?

Aargh FONC, your enthusiasm to learn and somewhat naivety of the topic at hand is somewhat 'cute', however it is indeed a curious matter that you take up interest in posting about this incident so late in the day? Long time lurker you mentioned, yet you are asking if Ziggy was the co-pilot? Hmmmm, me smells the signature of a Blackhand plying his trade?
In the interests of fairness as well as the 'given the benefit of the doubt' principle one will assume you are indeed just one of the Screaming Skulls 'ills of society' with an interest in aviation matters Either way it is a democratic society and each and every persons opinion is allowed, after all this is the people's thread, closely, fairly and robustly monitored by the 'keepers of all things posted', the MODS.

On the other hand an appearance this late in the game in this thread as a cadet Ppruner could indicate something more sinister. Could this be another covert attempt by our friend Blackie to edge back into the thread? A soft and endearing approach that will be followed by an all out attack once probation ends?
Or is FONC perhaps a member of FF's elite and trying to gently yet subtly divert attention from the big picture by creating sidetrack conversation and questions? For someone who appears interested in this subject FONC doesn't appear to know some of the basics in relation to the accident under discussion?
Perhaps I am just being suspicious, something this industry tends to do to you after a while

Anyway, as halfmanhalfreportdue pointed out, only a sleep or two remains until the report is released. Lets pray for wisdom, sense and reason and a safety based outcome from whatever the Senators report contains. We will either be turning over to a new unmolested chapter in aviation or we will be waking up again to Sonny and Cher playing on the radio.

Last edited by my oleo is extended; 20th May 2013 at 16:35.